Development of MEMS teststand device for instrumentation in nanoscale.
Based on MEMS sensor technology, in which sensors measure tiny force and displacement, we are developing a new instrumentation system for measuring physics in nanoscale and material properties of nanomaterials.
Energy carrier transportation measurement in large-area nanogap
- Integrated teststand device with cleaved nanogap of single crystal silicon
- Field emission measurement in vacuum nanogap
- Heat radiation measurement in nanogap
- Proposal of low-temperature thermionic generator using nanogap
Tensile testing of nanomaterial
- Electrostatic and thermal actuated nano tensile testing device
- Tensile tesing of C60 nanowire
- Tensile testing of single-walled carbon nanotube
- Tensile testing of silicon nanowire