The aim of this research is to establish microfluidic system to perform size-separation of biomolecules such as DNA and DNA nanostructures having different size and shapes and computational tool to assist the design process for the system.
- Purification of DNA origami after fabrication
- Size-separation of polymerized DNA origami tiles
- A Constrained Rigid Body Brownian Dynamics Simulation for On-Chip Size-Separation of Cross-linked DNA Origami Tiles, 28th International Microprocesses and Nanotechnology Conference, Toyama Japan, November 2015.
- Brownian Dynamics Simulation for Electrophoretic Migration of DNA Nanostructures in a 2D Anisotropic Nanosieving Structure, The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan (IEEJ) Sensor/Micromachine Division Symposium, Hakata, Kyushu, Japan, 2 – 3 July 2015
- A Multibody Brownian Dynamics for Modeling Size-separation of dsDNA Fragment and DNA Origami Tiles in Anisotropic Nanosieving Array, NEMS 2016 (Accepted)